This is a community non-profit site. We do NOT store or share any information about users to ensure anonymity. For each visitor to our Web page automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. The website is subject to applicable laws of USA, South America, Australia, EU and Asia. We protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger consolidation sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the website.
Term and conditions
YOU CANNOT USE THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND LEGAL CONSENT IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR RESIDE AND HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
This legal agreement is made between you and us. By accessing the Service, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein whether or not you become a paid subscriber. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
Information and services that are provided on this Site and Service in a language other than English are only provided as a convenience to you when available. All Services to be provided, all obligations of HL and all communication between the parties with respect to this Agreement will be done in the English language. Web pages which are translated from English to other languages may contain errors / omissions. If for any reason the translated text is incorrect, or misleading, the English text shall be deemed as the official version.
Disclaimers Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
In your use of our Service, you agree to act responsibly in a manner demonstrating the exercise of good judgment. For example and without limitation, you agree not to:
- violate any applicable law or regulation,
- infringe the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights,
- use the information available through our Service for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose,
- interfere with or damage our Service, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, including methods that in any way reproduces or circumvents the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- use our Service to obtain the personal contact information of another user without their prior consent;
- use our Service in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("Spam") or advertisements,
- "stalk" or harass any other user of our Service,
- use the Service for any illegal purposes, including, without limitation, prostitution and/or solicitation;
- collect or store any information about any other user other than in the course of the permitted use of our Service,
- use our Service for any commercial purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, advertising or marketing any services or products,
- impersonate any person or entity,
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right notices contained in the Service,
- infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Service or any third parties in any manner,
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or our Site or any software used on or for the Service,
- post, upload or transmit false, misleading or illegal information or content to the Service,
- make false statements, attempt or use personal, financial or other information that you are not authorized to use,
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you are not legally permitted to make available to the Service under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (including, without limitation, inside information and information subject to obligations of confidentiality),
- disrupt the flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users or members of the Service are able to read to type, or otherwise engage in behavior that negatively affects the ability of other users or members to engage in communications or other interactions on our Service,
- collect or store personal data about other users or members without their consent, or upload, post, email or transmit any other user’s or member’s private information or data,
- provide hyperlinks, URL links, graphic links or other direct connection to our Site or the Service for profit or gain, or
- assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICEYour Responsibilities:
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Service, including the content of the materials you post on the Service and in your messages to other users of the Service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You should not provide your personal or financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other users of our Site. That information may be misused. There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger that would like to meet you.
Our LimitationsYou agree that we will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your use of the Service or your interactions with other users of our Service. While we do make concerted efforts to screen users, you understand and acknowledge that we do not pre-approve any of our users or members nor do we in any way inquire into the backgrounds of the users of the Service or attempt to verify their statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of our users or their compatibility with any current or future users. WE DO NOT PERFORM CRIMINAL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OUR USERS OR MEMBERS. It is your responsibility to investigate the background, financial status, criminal background, character and all other aspects that might affect whether or not you want to interact with a user or member on our Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor all interactions between you and other users of our Service and to take any action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of our Service may consider to be illegal, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, punitive, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Service or persons you meet through the Service. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information that you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of information communicated to you on the Service. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the Service and the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against anyone who violates these Terms, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service, terminating the violator's access to the Site and contacting and disclosing information to the relevant authorities and pursuant to legal process; however, you agree that we are under no obligation to do so.
Our Service is intended for persons 18 years or older and who have otherwise attained the age of majority and legal consent in the jurisdiction of their residence ONLY. We will not knowingly permit anyone who does not meet these criteria to use our Service. By using our Site and/or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have the right, authority and capacity to accept these Terms and abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. You also represent and warrant that you will not allow any minor access to this Site or our Service, including taking all precautions and implementing all parental control protections on your computer or other electronic device used to access this Site and our Service to prevent any minor from gaining access to this Site and our Service. Further, you hereby commit to inform us immediately should you become aware of a minor using the Service.You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any misrepresentations regarding a user’s or member’s age or for the unauthorized use of this Site or our Service by a minor.
Our customer service representatives are available to answer questions you may have about your Service and to enhance your experience using our Service and its features. You may not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately when communicating with our customer service representatives. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your behavior towards any of our representatives is at any time inappropriate, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to our Site and your membership to our Service and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused credits or fees.
You acknowledge and agree that we and other sites we operate (or our agents) may send you email (electronic) communications that include messages about the Service and your membership account with us and services offered by our other sites and third parties. We communicate with you as part of our Service and your membership. You agree and consent that any notice, agreements, and other communications we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirements, including, without limitation, that such communications be in writing. You may opt out of receiving these notifications from us.
DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Service with or without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of our Service.
BLOCKING OF IP ADDRESSES
In order to protect the integrity of the Service, we reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing our Site.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESYou hereby represent and warrant to us that: (a) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms; (b) your use of our Service will not infringe or violate the copyright, trademark, right of publicity or any other legal right of any third party; (c) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in using our Service and in engaging in all other activities arising from, relating to or connected with these Terms, including, without limitation, contacting other users of our Service; (d) you own or otherwise have all rights necessary to license the content you submit and that the posting and use of your content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT:
- IF YOU USE OUR SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN AND SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN ON OUR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (E) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; (F) ANY PROFILE ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE, UP TO DATE OR AUTHENTIC; (G) ANY MATERIAL OR FILES THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY HAVE DAMAGING; (H) THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT USE OF YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IN AN UNAUTHORIZED MANNER; OR (I) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF EMAIL/CHAT OR PLAYERS ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON'S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS OR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S USE OF OUR SITE OR THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OUR SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO USERS, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES OR ANY CONDUCT OR INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS OF OUR SITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
- IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH ACTIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON OUR SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY USERS OF OUR SITE OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SERVICE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF OUR SITE OR THE SERVICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, USER COMMUNICATIONS.
- NO DATA, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
LIMITS ON LIABILITY
- YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNATIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE; (E) ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF OTHER USERS OF OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICE OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON; OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SERVICE OR THESE TERMS.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS WHERE SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING NATURAL CATASTROPHES, GOVERNMENTAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS, LAWS OR REGULATIONS, TERRORISM, LABOR STRIKES OR DIFFICULTIES, COMMUNICATION SYSTEM BREAKDOWNS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES, TRANSPORTATION STOPPAGES OR SLOWDOWNS OR THE INABILITY TO PROCURE SUPPLIES OR MATERIALS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SERVICE OR THESE TERMS EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE THOUSAND ($1000) DOLLARS.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE AN AGREED UPON ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DID NOT AGREE TO THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE OUR SITE OR THE SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT INCLUDED TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH PROVISIONS ARE REASONABLE AND FAIR.
The Service contains information, which is proprietary to our partners, our users and us. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
DMCA NoticeThe Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended ("DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the United States copyright laws. Other laws provide similar protection. If you believe that your work has been copied, posted or otherwise made available through the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our DMCA Copyright Agent of your complaint and a requirement that such content be removed or blocked, as set forth in the DMCA. Please consult the DMCA to confirm these requirements. You must provide our DMCA Copyright Agent with the following information in writing, to the extent required by the DMCA: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works on a site are covered by a single complaint, a representative list of the allegedly infringing works on the site); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Site; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice and complaint is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Please be aware that the foregoing information in your complaint may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. The foregoing information must be submitted to our DMCA Copyright Agent as follows: email@example.com
Last updated 27 Jul 2017